EARLY/REGULAR BIRD ENTRY ($15-$20)
EARLY BIRD/REGULAR BIRD TASTINGS ($25-$35)
VIP ($50 – $75)
– VIP doors open at 1pm
– General and Standard admissions open at 2pm
– Samples tickets get you Jollof samples only, and and not any side dishes.
– Samples are designed to help folks who wanna have a bit of Jollof from each vendor before they decide to spend more on any particular vendor.
– You can collect samples with your sample tickets from any vendors of your choice!
– You can buy food from any vendors of your choice upon entering the building
– Samples will be large enough to give you a taste and feel of the dish without filling you, they wont be full meals, so yes, you can plan to have sample tickets and also buy meals tickets.
– Yes, you can buy food from any vendors of your choice before or after you’ve exhausted your sample tickets.
– If you didn’t buy a ticket that comes with sampling privileges, you can still buy food upon entering the event.
– All vendors will have lots of food for sale.
– Few tickets still available at the door, but we encourage you to get early tickets because they are cheaper, and help vendors to plan how much food to bring!
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Can I update my registration information?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
What is the refund policy?
* Schedule and activities subject to change
* Prepare adequately for sudden weather changes